We work very hard to make the best quality garments, but also understand that sometimes things don't turn out like you expect. If for any reason upon receiving your order, it is not what you expected and/or you do not consider it money well spent, simply return the product(s) in their original condition / timely manner for a full exchagne / discount.
Classic Oxford Blue Striped Shirt
Plastic resin is resistant to cracking. Can be laundered without concern. Slight yellow pearlessence to them.
Single needle is more labor intensive (sewn twice) Flat felled make a clean finish and are very sturdy seams.
A matter of preference. We feel that a BD collar with a nice soft roll is timeless and can be worn anywhere.
Purely aesthetic choice. Typically, single button is an American style, where as double buttons are more common in Europe.
- Fabric: 100’s 2-ply Cotton
- Fabric Origin: United States
- Stich Count:18 Stitches / Inch
- Trim Material: Plastic Resin Buttons
- Notes: Interfacing (Collar, Placket) Sanforized (+/-3%) Embroidered Sizing
- Material Weight: Medium/Heavy (Shirting)
- Cut & Sew Location: United States (North Carolina)