We work very hard to make the best quality garments, but also understand that sometimes things don't turn out like you expect. If for any reason upon receiving your order, it is not what you expected and/or you do not consider it money well spent, simply return the product(s) in their original condition / timely manner for a full exchange / discount.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and store the minimum amount of information about you in connection with your use of the Service, including any information you transmit to or through the Service. We use that information to provide the Service’s functionality, fulfill your requests, improve the Service’s quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the Service, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed on the Service, display relevant advertising, market the Service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations. Even when we do not retain such information, it still must be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process.
Account Information: If you create a Old Bull Lee account, we may store and use the information you provide during that process, such as your full name, email address, zip code, physical address, and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, phone number, and birth date. We may publicly display your first name and last initial, as well as any photo or other content you submit through the registration process, as part of your account profile. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account in your name, please contact us and someone will look into the matter
Transactions: If you initiate a transaction through the Service, such as a reservation or purchase, we may collect and store information about you, such as your name, phone number, address, email, and payment information (such as a credit card number and expiration date), as well as any other information you provide to us, in order to process your transaction, send communications about them to you, and populate forms for future transactions. This information may be shared with third parties, and third parties may share such information with us, for the same purposes. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information (to avoid decoding) using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. The secure mode begins when you initiate your order. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. You can double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser when accessing a secure service. The first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https". Some versions of the browsers and some firewalls don't permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you'll be unable to connect to the server so you won't have to worry about mistakenly placing an order through an unsecured connection. However, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at 1-310-802-0246 (001.310.802.0246 outside the United States). Our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
2. WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH SECURE PARTNERS ONLY
Any personal information you provide to us on our website when you register or update an account, participate in a contest, sweepstakes, promotion or survey, join our mailing list, shop online, shop by telephone or in our stores, or request information (i.e. name, address, email address, telephone number and credit card information) is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. If you are visiting oldbullshorts.com from a location outside of the United States, you will be connected through and to servers located within the United States. All oldbullshorts.com orders will be accepted and fully processed in and shipped from the United States and all information you provide will be securely maintained in our Web server and internal systems located within the United States. We will only share your information with third parties in the interest of servicing your order, communications with customers, servicing the website, etc. Old Bull Lee does not authorize any of these service providers to use or disclose customer information other than in connection with providing services to Old bull Lee. In the event of a sale or merger of Old bull Lee our customer's personal information may be shared with the merged or purchasing entity. You should also be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if required to do so by law, governmental request or court order or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with such law, request or court order or to protect the users of our website or the public. Links to other sites To enhance your shopping experience, the Old bull Lee site may have links to other sites. Those Web sites will have their own policies on privacy that you may wish to review. Old Bull Lee has no responsibility for these linked Web sites.
3. YOU CONTROL YOUR EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION PREFERENCES
If you have given us your express consent, we also use your email address to share tips, special offers, and to announce new products. This consent can be withdrawn or modified by you at any time.
4. COOKIES, PIXELS AND TRACKING
• We use Authentication, Security, and Compliance cookies which are Intended to prevent fraud, protect your data from unauthorized parties, and comply with legal requirements
• We may use third party analytics tools including Google Analytics, that help us to understand how visitors use the Service in order to make improvements and optimize your shopping experience. This data will not be used to associate any part of your identity, anonymous or not, with any other data held by Google.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to our service providers and business partners to assist us in performing any contract we enter into with them or you, including providing the Website and the Services it enables and analytics providers, (to assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website) Some of our providers, but not limited to:
• MailChimp: Used to send administration of service emails such as: potential marketing messages when you have given us your explicit consent for us to do so.
• Shippers: United States Post Office, Endicia, Federal Express, United Parcel Service
• Authorize.net: Used by us to process online payments.
• Magento: An e-commerce platform we use for our online store.
• SiteGround: Hosting services.
• Cloudflare: Contend delivery Netwrk (CDN)
We will hold your information for a resonable time and for as long as is necessary in order to deal with any specific issues that may arise from transactions, or otherwise as is required by law or any relevant regulatory body. Some personal data may need to be retained for longer than this to ensure that Old Bull Lee can comply with applicable laws and internal compliance procedures, including retaining your email address for marketing communications. You have the right to opt out of any and all marketing beyond the transaction.
• You have the right of access to obtain from us information as to whether your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to such personal data.
• You have the right to rectification. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal information is accurate. In order to assist us with this, you should notify us of any changes to the personal information that you have provided to us by sending us a request to rectify your personal data where you believe the personal data we have is inaccurate or incomplete.
• You have the right to erasure / ‘Right to be forgotten’. Asking us to delete all of your personal data will result in Old Bull Lee deleting your personal data without undue delay (unless there is a legitimate and legal reason why Old Bull Lee is unable to delete certain parts of your personal data, in which case we will inform you of this in writing).
• You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data at any time. • You have the right to request that Old Bull Lee provides you with a copy of all of your personal data and to transmit your personal data to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where it is technically feasible for us to do so and the processing is based on consent or contractual performance.
California Shine the light Law: Under the statue, California residents have the right to ask companies once a year what personal information they share with third parties, as well as which parties with which that information has been shared for those third parties' direct marketing purposes. We do not directly disclose your personal information to third parties, but our (social media & other) digital advertising and the advanced tracking hethods they incorporate (or third party data brokers they partner with) may open our customers up to the potential for unknown form of data collection and tracking. To learn more about what personal information is shared about you (by us) under the statue, you can contact us or write to us at: 1021 N. Sepulveda Blvd Suite S Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Privacy for children: Old Bull Lee is concerned about the privacy of young children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 13. Old Bull Lee does not sell products for purchase by children, and all children's products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
Security: While we implement these and other security measures on this site, please note that 100% security is not always possible.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), the data controller is Mockingbird Industries Inc. Registered in the State of California, United States of America with a registered address at 1021 North Sepulveda Blvd. Suite S Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to: [email protected] or by writing to: Mockingbird Industries Inc. Attn: Legal Department 1021 N. Sepulveda Blvd Suite S Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 United States
Updated: August 06, 2020