We work very hard to make the best quality garments, but also understand that sometimes things don't turn out like you expect. If for any reason upon receiving your order, it is not what you expected and/or you do not consider it money well spent, simply return the product(s) in their original condition / timely manner for a full exchange / discount.
Surfing Rooster Pocket T-Shirt
Shirt Design Details
Shoulder seams are cut on the horizontal grain, good for the garment body. Stabilizer is sew in shoulder seams to hold shape.
Knit material stretches and requires seams that stretch with it. Serger machines create flexible seams for activewear.
Knitting pattern that produces distinct vertical ridges in the fabric. Gives collars a fitted shape and superior sturdiness.
Most common ink used in t-shirt printing. Vivid & durable - Allows for the use of high mesh count screens resulting in fine detail.
- Fabric: 100% Micro Ring Spun Cotton
- Fabric Origin: Imported
- Print Location: United States (California)
- Fit: Traditional / Straight - Tubular Knit
- Notes: Taped Neck & Shoulders, Pre-Shrunk (+/-4%)
- Material Weight: 6.0 oz / Yard
- Cut & Sew Location: Haiti