We work very hard to make the best quality garments, but also understand that sometimes things don't turn out as you expect. If for any reason upon receiving your order, it is not what you expected and/or you do not consider it money well spent, simply return the product(s) in their original condition / timely manner for a full exchange/discount.
Vertigo Cotton Hoodie Navy Blue
Men's Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt - Free Shipping -
Availability: In stock
They don't make them like this anymore, we did. Pre-2000s sweatshirts were built to last. As an example, the entire front and back of each sweatshirt was cut from one single piece of fabric (i.e., no shoulder seam). Today, this would be unheard of because of the amount of fabric wasted in the process, yet it makes for a garment that is more comfortable, drapes better and avoids a sharp silhouette at the outside shoulders. Relaxed fit drop shoulder set in sleeves double needle construction. Hand sewn (machines are not capable of going over the thickness of the garments side seams) cotton twill side 12" icon. Solid, long lasting reactive dye, which creates a color that is more uniform and less likely to crock and fade with time. Roomy traditional fit.
Product Technical Details
- Material (Body) Composition: Pre-Shrunk 100% Cotton French Terry (13 oz)
- Material (Cuffs & Hem) Composition: 100% Ribbed Cotton (420 gsm)
- Hand Sewn: Cotton Twill Side Graphic Detail
- Hood: Double Lined With Partial (Back) Center Seam
- Notes: Metal Grommets & Drawstring Caps, Kangaroo Front Pocket
- Stitching: Color Matched Durable Double-Needle
- Material Weight: Heavy